RogueOn Minnesota endorses Mary Franson for Minnesota Representative House Seat 11B.
Mary is a business owner, mom, Secretary of the 7th District Young Republicans, member of the NRA and State Coordinator for Huck PAC. She was born in Duluth and grew up in an area called Saginaw on an 80 acre hobby farm.
Mary is running for State Representative because she believes in the Constitution and a limited government that works for the people, by the people, and of the people.
Mary believes in the following:
- Government should not interfere with the free market system.
- Bailouts and handouts need to stop.
- State government needs to show fiscal restraint and start living within its means just like most Minnesota families already are doing.
- Mortgaging our children’s future is wrong.
- Education begins at home; our children should learn their values from their parents and not from politically correct, activist curriculum published by The Department of Education.
RogueOn Minnesota believes Mary Franson is the type of candidate that Minnesota needs now more than ever!
For more information, visit Mary’s Facebook page: Mary Franson for MN State Representative
To make a donation to her campaign, visit her campaign’s website: Mary Franson for State House
Update: Mary received the GOP endorsement for House seat 11B on March 6th.